1. RankPen SEO does not allow any content to be spun, or copied from any other source. All content must be 100% unique and handwritten.
2. If you use any of the content posted on RankPen SEO on any other website or network, it is subject to instant removal from the RankPen SEO network.
3. Do not include URL’s as text in your posts, unless they are also the anchor text.
4. If you cancel your account, you forfeit existing credits.
5. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By accessing and using the RankPen SEO Services, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of the TOS. In addition, when using particular RankPen SEO owned or operated services, you and RankPen SEO shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted and modified from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS. RankPen SEO may also offer other services that are governed by different Terms of Service.
6. DESCRIPTION OF RankPen SEO SERVICES
RankPen SEO provides users with access to a rich collection of software tools built for our customers to gain more traffic to their sites. You also understand and agree that the RankPen SEO Services may include advertisements and that these advertisements are necessary for RankPen SEO to provide the RankPen SEO Services. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current RankPen SEO Services, including the release of new RankPen SEO properties, shall be subject to the TOS. You understand and agree that the RankPen SEO Services is provided “As is”.
7. MEMBER CONDUCT
You understand that all information, data, text, blog posts, articles, tags, or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not RankPen SEO, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the RankPen SEO Network. RankPen SEO does not control the Content posted via the RankPen SEO Services and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the RankPen SEO Services, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will RankPen SEO be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the RankPen SEO Services
You agree to not use the RankPen SEO Services to:
- 1. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- 2. Harms minors in any way;
- 3. Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the RankPen SEO Service;
- 4. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- 5. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
- 6. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “Spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation
- 7. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- 8. Provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
- 9. “Stalk” or otherwise harass another; and/or
- 10. Collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs a through m above.
You acknowledge that RankPen SEO may or may not pre-screen Content, but that RankPen SEO and its designers shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any Content that is available via the RankPen SEO Services. Without limiting the foregoing, RankPen SEO and its designers shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that RankPen SEO may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce the TOS; (iii) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of RankPen SEO, its users and the public.
You agree to indemnify and hold RankPen SEO and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and licensor’s harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit, modify or otherwise make available through the RankPen SEO Services, your use of the RankPen SEO Services, your connection to the RankPen SEO Services, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
9. NO COMMERCIAL REUSE OF RankPen SEO SERVICES
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion or use of, or access to, the RankPen SEO Services
The RankPen SEO Services may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that RankPen SEO is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that RankPen SEO shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
RankPen SEO respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. RankPen SEO may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringer. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide RankPen SEO’s Copyright Agent the following information:
- 1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- 2. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- 3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- 4. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- 5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- 6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
RankPen SEO’s Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows: